Extracted Part: Fruit
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Shikimic Acid 98% is a high purity water-soluble white crystalline powder extracted from Star Anise.
shikimic acid is a monomer compound extracted from Illicium verum. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and is an intermediate of anticancer healths. Shikimic acid can inhibit platelet aggregation, venous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis by affecting arachidonic acid metabolism. Shikimic acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and can also be used as an intermediate of antiviral and anticancer healths.
White fine powder
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
1. Affecting Arachidonic Acid Metabolism
2. Acts as anti-inflammatory ,analgesic.
3. Drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus.
4. Basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
5.Can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial,venous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis.
6. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
1. In pharmaceutical field, it can be used as raw materials.
2. In healthcare field, it can be used as raw materials.