Appearance: White or Off-White Powder
Specification: 50%, 98%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Resveratrol is a kind of natural polyphenols with strong biological properties, mainly derived from peanuts, grapes (red wine), knotweed, mulberry and other plants. Resveratrol generally exists in the trans form in nature, which is theoretically more stable than the cis form. The efficacy of resveratrol mainly comes from its trans structure. Resveratrol is in great demand in the market. Because of its low content in plants and high extraction costs, the use of chemical methods to synthesize resveratrol has become the main means of its development.
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. To increase sperm secretion and stimulate sexual desire
2. To have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma
3. To lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth
4. To dry dampness and kill worms
5. To expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin
6. Antifugal and antivirotic
1. Applied in food field, it is used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, resveratrol is frequently used as medicine supplement and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.