Extracted part : leaf
Appearance: White fine powder
Oleanolic acid is a triterpenoid compound that is widespread in nature, in particular it occurs in leaves of Olea europea L. (Oleaceae). It has been long recognized to have hepatoprotective, antiinflammatory, and antihyperlipidemic properties.
1. It is relatively non-toxic,antitumor,and hepatoprotective,as well as exhibiting antiviral properties.
2. It is found to exhibit strong anti-HIV activity.
3. It is a major protector of cells against oxidative and electrophile stress.
4. It has great effect on trating virus hepatitis, acute icteric hepatitis and chronic hepatitis.
1. Inhibition of Tumor Promotion in skin.
2. Hair Growth Stimulant.
3. Antimicrobial Activity.
4. Anti-Inflammatory Activity.
5. Skin and hair beauty.