Appearance: Dark Red Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
10% Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder is extracted from tomoto. Lycopene is part of the family of pigments called carotenoids, which are natural compounds that create the colours of fruits and vegetables. Lycopene is the most powerful antioxidant in the carotenoid family and, with vitamins C and E, protect us from the free radicals that degrade many parts of the body.
5%, 10%, 20%, 98%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Anti-ultraviolet radiation, anti-aging and enhancing immunity.
2. Suppression mutagenesis and improving skin allergies.
3. Improving a variety of body tissues.
4. Prevent osteoporosis, lower blood pressure, relieve asthma.
5. Prevent prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urological diseases.
1. Food field, 10% tomato extract lycopene powder is mainly used as food additives for colorant and healthcare.
2. Cosmetic field, it is mainly added into skin care products as raw materials.
3. Pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent malignant cells.