Appearance: Dark Red Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes.
Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids.
5%, 10%, 20%, 98%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
(1) It has effect like resisting cancer, decreasing tumor, slowing down the speed of the proliferation of tumor. Especially it has better preventive and inhibitory effect on prostate cancer, uterine cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, and buccal cancer.
(2) It has effect of regulating blood lipid. Its stronger antioxidant action can prevent the LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol being destroyed by oxidation, which can alleviate atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease symptoms.
(3) Anti-radiation. Prevent skin being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
(4) Anti-aging. Enhance human immunity.
(5) Protecting cardiovascular system and preventing getting heart disease.
1. Food field, 10% tomato extract lycopene powder is mainly used as food additives for colorant and healthcare.
2. Cosmetic field, it is mainly added into skin care products as raw materials.
3. Pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent malignant cells.