Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: 95%-98% Quercetin
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Quercetin is a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, seeds, and grains; red onions and kale are common foods containing appreciable amounts of quercetin. Quercetin has a bitter flavor and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages, and foods.
Usually quercetin refers to quercetine dihydrate. Moisture of quercetin dihydrate is 8%-12%, while it is less than 4% for quercetin anhydrous. The crystal water in the molecules of quercetin anhydrous has been removed.
We can supply professional customized service, any requirement, please contact us freely.
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Quercetin may be reduce cancer cell growth.
2. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. It has antioxidant properties.
4. It has a significant cardioprotective effect on coronary heart disease, etc.
5. It has antiviral effects.
6. It can protect the liver.
1. Used in the food industry to produce antioxidants and edible yellow pigments.
2. Used in the pharmaceutical industry, making capsules, etc., for the treatment of chronic bronchitis, coronary heart disease and other symptoms.