Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Bitter Melon is a tropical and subtropical vine of the cucurbitaceae family. Rich in vitalvitamins
and minerals, bitter melon grows off the vine as a green, oblongshaped fruit with a distinct warty exterior. Bitter melon was traditionally used for a dazzling array of conditions by people in tropical regions.
Part Of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Be used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the common cold.
2. Be used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.
3. Helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.
1. Used as health products material.
2. Used as nutritional supplement.
3. Used in fiber dietary as food supplement.
4. Used as pharmaceutical material for treating cardiovascular and hepatobiliary diseases.