Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 4%-7% Polyphenols, 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Dry extract - Echinacea (grass): Echinacea extract
Latin name: Echinacea purpurea
Used part of the plant: grass
The main active substance: Oxycoric acids
According to traditional medicine data, the initial vegetable raw materials have the following actions: anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immunomodulating, anti-allergic (antihistamine), antirheumatic, antifungal.
The grass of Echinacea is used with a decrease in immunity, cold and flu, herpes, toothache
4%-7% Polyphenols, 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
Polyphenols, Chicoric Acid
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can help body fight bacteria and viruses.
2. It can treat colds, coughs, upper respiratory tract infections and other diseases.
3. It can be used as a mild analgesic to relieve symptoms.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as tinctures, tablets, capsules, and ointments.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. As a food additive, it is widely used in the food industry.