Appearance: Light Yellow Fine Powder
Specification: Silymarin80%, Silibinin 30%-98%
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Milk thistle is now found throughout the eastern United States, California, and South America. The plant grows up to 2 meters high and has large, bright purple flowers.
Silymarin80%, Silibinin 30%-98%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Main functions include reduce the blood fat, and it is good for gallbladder, protect liver and promote the secretion of bile and inflammation, improve insulin resistance, remove the bidy of free radicals, delay senescence.
2. It can powerfully helps rebuild liver cells while drawing out toxins from the body and promotes healthier skin, and lower high cholesterol levels by cleaning the blood and preventing oxidation stress damage within the arteries.
3. Many use it as a liver cleanse, to promote colon health, and to flush out any toxins and unwanted chemicals. Silymarin is extracted from the seeds of milk thistle which is of medicinal asteraceae plant, which is widely used in medicines, health products, cosmetics and foods. Milk thistle seed might protect liver cells from toxic chemicals and drugs & enhance the effects of estrogen.
4. In addition to protecting the brain and remove the free radical of body, it can reduce the blood fat, and be good for gallbladder, promote the secretion of bile and inflammationand strengthen antioxidant, remove the body of free radical.
5. As we all know, liver is the primary detoxifying organ that helps remove toxins that can damage other organs and systems. Milk Thistle is a naturally powerful antioxidant that can help the body protect itself from free radical damage to healthy cells and tissues. Similar to the other naturally-occuring antioxidants, it may also offer anti-aging benefits to the skin and other organs.