Extracted part : Dried fruit
Specifications: Silymarin80%,Silibinin 30%-98%
Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
Silybum marianum has other common names including cardus marianus, milk thistle, blessed milkthistle, Marian thistle, Mary thistle etc.
This species is an annual or biennial plant of the Asteraceae family. This fairly typical thistle has red to purple flowers and shiny pale green leaves with white veins. Originally a native of Southern Europe through to Asia, it is now found throughout the world.
1. Protecting liver cell membrane and improving the liver function.
2. Reducing the blood fat, benefiting the gallbladder, protecting the brain and removing the free radical of body.
3. Radiation hardening, arteriosclerosis preventing, and skin-aging delaying.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. Can be used in healthcare product.
3. Applied in hair and body washes.
4. Applied in Nutritional supplement field.