Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Specification: Astragaloside 1%-10%; polysaccharides 10%-70% 10:1,20:1
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Astragalus extract is derived from the root of Astragalus Membranaceus in the pea family. It is also known as milk vetch root (referring to astragalus species that grow in the United States) and huangqi. The portion of the plant used medicinally is the fourth seven year old dried root collected in the spring and autumn. It is an adaptogen, that is, it has a balancing effect on bodily functions.It is used by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine to strengthen or tone the body's overall vitality, improve digestion, and support the spleen. Studies confirm astragalus extract contains medicinally active compounds, including a polysaccharide that stimulates the immune system.
APS 10%-60% ,
Part of Use
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress.
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections.
5.It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as food additives added into many kinds of product.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, as the raw material of basic drugs (astragaloside).