Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Tangerine peel extract is a flavanone glycoside (flavonoid) found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Can improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Used to educe hay fever and other allergic conditions by nhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity, benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotenc, it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.