Part of Use：Leaf
Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Peppermint extract is an herbal extract of peppermint (Mentha x piperita) made from the essential oils of peppermint leaves. It is commonly used in cooking, as a dietary supplement, and as an herbal or alternative medicine. The powder is obtained by extracting from dried or leaves and the stem of the plant using ethanol. Its cooling effect also makes it a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products. Its astringent property makes it an effective balm for bruises and sore joints. The alluring fragrance makes it an attractive addition in the soap and candle industry as well.
5%,10% Or Customized
Part Of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Have the function of being used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia and associated conditions.
2. Have the function of being used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels.
3. Have the function of being used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a avariety of respiratory conditions. Peppermint oil is also a great expectorant.
4. Have the function of owing the bactericidal and antibiotic effect, it can prevent virus colds and oral diseases, which will freshen breath.
5. Have the function of being used to treat rubella, measles, pain in chest and hypochondria.
1. Applied in the food field.
2. Applied in the health product field.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.