Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
）. Specification: 10%,20%,40%,98%
）. Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal Shelf life: 2 Years Stock: In Stock
Coleus Forskohlii extract is a plant extract from the same taxonomical name and commonly refered to as Coleus. Coleus Forskohlii is a perennial member of the mint. It's active ingredient is forskohlin which is a potent marker compound used in weight loss and lean mass management. It helps in keeping the BMI in check. It is important to keep a check on the Body Mass Index
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Forskolin is a chemical found in the coleus herb that activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase. Andenylate cyclase compound initiates a myriad of critical events and processes within all the cells of the human body.
2. Adenylate cyclase and the chemicals it activates are responsible for executing a number of important hormonal processes.
3. Stimulation that is caused by forskolin supposedly leads to blood vessel dilation, inhibition of allergic reactions, and possibly an increased secretion of thyroid hormone.
4. Forskolin has other reported uses as well, including inhibition of the pro-inflammatory substance known as platelet-activating factor (PAF) 6 and inhibition of the spread of cancer cells.
5. Coleus forskolin Extract is used for a myriad of medicinal purposes, and used as a medical herb extract to treat heart and lung diseases, intestinal spasms, insomnia, and convulsions.
1. Applied in food field,arnebia root extract is mainly used as the raw material.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, arnebia root extract will keep skin speckleless and wrinkleless.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, arnebia root extract used to promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing.