Extracted part : Peel
Specifications : Polyphenol 50%-70%,Ellagic Acid 20%-90%
Appearance: Grey Fine Powder
Pomegranate is a very popular fruit. The fruit of the "Tree of Knowledge" mentioned in the biblical history of creation most probably was meant to be a pomegranate. With a growing history of 2000 years, Megranate is rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, its husks and seeds are wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine. The interior of this fruit is composed of many pink-red sections of pulp-like tissue, each of which contains a small seed grain. Pomegranate seeds are collected,dried and processed for medicinal uses.
Polyphenol 50%-70%,Ellagic Acid 20%-90%
1. Improves capillary activity and strengthens capillary membranes.
2. Improves skin smoothness and elasticity.
3. Reduces diabetic retinopathy and improves visual acuity.
4. Reduces varicose veins.
5. Helps improve brain function.
6. Fights inflammation in arthritis and reduces the risk of phlebitis.
7. May be able to prevent prostate cancer.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.