Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 4%-7% Polyphenols , 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Echinacea is a very popular herb, especially for the treatment of flu and colds. It is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family -Asteraceae.It is also known as the American coneflower. Polyphenols and Chicoric Acid are two main active ingredients in Echinacea purpurea extract. Echinacea purpurea extract is a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of colds,influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
4%-7% Polyphenols , 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Enhance immunity.
3. Antivirus, antifungal, antitumor.
4. Echinacea extracts can be used as immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
5. Anti-virus, anti-fungal, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory effect. Can stimulate the immune response.
6. Enhance the immune system to prevent influenza.
7. Reduce the risk of colds, adjuvant treatment of arthritis or skin disease, wound healing.
8. Ease pain and burn pain, against bacterial and viral infections, cancer adjuvant therapy.
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field,it can be used as make oral liquid and capsules to prevent cancer.
2.Applied in health product field.
3.Applied in field of cosmetic,it can be used as immune modulator.
4.Applied in field of food.