Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST supply Angelica Extract Angelica Sinensis , Dong Quai Powder,1% Ligustilide. Angelica extract warm for dispersing cold, bitter and dry for eliminating dampness, the herb is effective for relieving pain of waist and knees caused by wind-cold-dampness and relieving headache caused by wind wind chill. It is suitable for patients with chronic diseases.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy, vitality, and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low immunity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
1. Applied in food industry, angelica extract powder can be used as additives.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as raw materials.
3. Applied in healthcare field, it can be used as raw materials.