Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Cissus quadrangularis extract is generally extracted from the herb cissus quadrangularis.
Cissus Quadrangularis is a plant of the genus Pinus in the grape family. It is commonly grown in South Africa and has a long history of cultivation in China. It has been used as an herbal medicine in India for hundreds of years. The extract is used in a variety of Ayurvedic classical medicines to heal broken and injured ligaments and tendons.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It has the function of resolving phlegm and removing blood stasis.
2. It has the effect of detumescence and detoxification.
3. It has the function of treating psoas muscle degeneration and fracture
4. It has the effect that treats lymphatic tuberculosis.
1. Cissus quadrangularis extract can be used as as healthycare products ingredients.
2. As Nutrition supplements ingredients.
3. Cissus quadrangularis extract can be used as made as pharmaceutical Industry.