Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Cissus quadrangularis is a succulent vine from Africa and Asia. It is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in Thailand.
Cissus quadrangularis is a type of plant that is a part of the grape family. It is sometimes referred to as devil’s backbone. Most sources suggest that the plant is native to Sri Lanka or India, but it can also be found in Southeast Asia, Africa and Arabia.
Many people take the extract from cissus quadrangularis in the form of a supplement.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. cissus quadrangularis extract is mainly used in treatment of fractured bones, asthma and cardiac problems.
2. cissus quadrangularis extract is anthelmintic, digestive and analgesic.
3. cissus quadrangularis extract is useful in eye and ear diseases and in irregular menstruation.
4. cissus quadrangularis extract is useful in colic, leprosy, ulcers, tumours and skin diseases.
5. cissus quadrangularis extract is helpful in back and spine problems.
1. Cissus quadrangularis extract can be used as health care products ingredients.
2. As Nutrition supplements ingredients.
3. Cissus quadrangularis extract can be used as made as pharmaceutical Industry.