Jul 29, 2021
Finger root is a root plant belonging to the zingiberaceae family. The latin name is Boesenbergia Rotunda (L.) Mansf, commonly known as Chinese Key, fingerroot or Chinese ginger. Many Asians regard it as an important flavoring ingredient and spice, as well as a cure for certain diseases. Studies have shown that finger root ginger has the following health-promoting properties.
1. Eating fingerroots can effectively solve the obesity problem.
2. Finger root powder is rich in minerals and Boesenbergin A and effective in promoting wound healing.
3. Fingerroot powder can help treat rheumatism, muscle pain, fever, gout, gastrointestinal disorders, flatulence, stomach pain, indigestion, digestive ulcers, and itchy skin caused by mite bites.
4. Middle-aged and older men with erectile dysfunction can use finger root powder to increase their sperm count and male libido.
5. Fingerroot extract helps prevent the development of cancer cells.
6. Finger root extract has antibacterial properties and is a natural preservative against putrefying and pathogenic microorganisms.
Xi an Sost Biotech Co., Ltd. integrates the research and development, production and sales for many years. We are your reliable finger root powder and finger root extract wholesaler.
※ We can supply customized service as your request.