Appearance: Orange Yellow Powder
Specification: Lutein Zeaxanthin 5%-90%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST provide marigold extract lutein zeaxanthin. Lutein is a kind of pigment extracted from marigold Asteraceae Tagetes plants , which is widely used as food additives and medicinal pigments, especially as eye and visual supplements.
Lutein can be found in vegetables, flowers, fruits and other plants in the natural material, living in "Class carrot category of" family matter, now known to exist in nature, more than 600 types of carotenoids, only about 20 species exist in the person's blood and tissues.
5% - 90%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can lower the risk of age related vision loss, which causes gradual loss of central vision.
2. Lutein probably acts by preventing oxidative damage of the retina cells.
3. It is concentrated in the central part of the retina, called the macula. In the macula are yellow pigments which protect the retina from damage of the photo-oxidative affect of blue light.
4. It can also reduce the risk for artery diseases.
5. Lutein also reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol thereby reducing the risk of artery clogging.
6. It can also reduce the risk of skin cancer and sunburn. Under influence of sunlight, free radicals are formed inside the skin.
1. Applied in food field, marigold extract lutein zeaxanthin is used as a kind of natural colorant, which can add color for goods.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.