Appearance: White Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Minoxidil for Hair Loss was the first drug approved by the FDA for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as vasodilator drug prescribed as oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth and reversal of male baldness. Minoxidil is widely used for the treatment of hair loss.
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Relaxation of vascular smooth muscle, promote local vasodilation
2. For intractable hypertension, hypertension caused by renal diseases and primary hypertension, it has obvious antihypertensive effect.
3. Promote local vasodilation, so local use of smear on the scalp, for heterogeneous alopecia also has a more obvious therapeutic effect.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the cosmetic field.
3. Applied in the healthcare field.