Jan 18, 2017
What Benifits Can We Get From Lutein？
Lutein is the only retinal and intraocular lens that was found in carotenoids. Foreign studies have shown that: lutein can prevent eye damage, preventing loss of vision due to lutein deficiency caused by degradation and blindness, as well as the aging of the body caused by cardiovascular sclerosis, coronary heart disease and cancer. Is the main component of the eye retina, macular can not be missing; to prevent the eye's physiological structure and function of variation; absorption of ultraviolet light, blue light, to resolve the eye light poisoning; with vasodilator function, improve fundus blood microcirculation, promote nutrient supply.
Lutein is a mixture of carotenoids, including zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin, is a natural coloring agent and pigment, the effect is stable, safe and reliable, its main effect is as follows:
(1) By filtering harmful blue light to protect eyes and the eye from radiation damage, maintain normal function of the eye and protect the retina.
(2) Has a strong antioxidant capacity, to remove free radicals in human cells to protect the body from harm and enhance immunity; to prevent the harmful rays of the sun caused by skin damage.
(3) To prevent heart disease and cancer.
(4) Has delayed arteriosclerosis.
【Use of Lutein】
(1) In the food field,it is mainly used for food additives, with coloring and health effects.
(2) In the field of medical and health care products ,mainly used for visual health products, can relieve visual fatigue, reduce age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, cataracts, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, glaucoma and other eye disease incidence.
(3) For cosmetics, with whitening, anti-wrinkle, anti-ultraviolet effect.
(4) Can be used as natural feed additives. Lutein used in laying hens, broiler feed, can improve the egg yolk and epidermal color. Followed by the higher economic value of the salmon, trout, ornamental fish and other food, increase its flesh color.
For more information , do not hesitate to contact Xi’an Sost Biological Science & Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-029-68853028