Mar 25, 2019
What Are Resveratrol Benefits
What Is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compounds, mainly derived from grape (red wine), giant knotweed, peanut, mulberry and other plants.Resveratrol is a kind of biological strong natural polyphenols, also known as the three phenol stilbene, is cancer chemoprevention agents, is also to reduce platelet aggregation, the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, disease of heart head blood-vessel chemoprophylaxis agent.The United States department of agriculture research results show that the peanut and ren also contains a considerable amount of resveratrol in red.
Benefits of Resveratrol Powder
1. Resveratrol supplements may help lower blood pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide.
2. Resveratrol supplements may benefit blood fats in animals. As an antioxidant, they may also decrease LDL cholesterol odixation.
3. Resveratrol supplements have lengthened lifespan in animal studies. However, it's not clear if they would have a similar effect in humans.
4. A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound, resveratrol shows promise in protecting brain cells from damage.
5. Resveratrol has helped mice develop better insulin sensitivity and fight complications of diabetes. In the future, humans with diabetes might also benefit from resveratrol therapy.
6. Resveratrol may help relieve joint pain by preventing cartilage from breaking down.
7. Resveratrol has shown exciting cancer-blocking activity in test tubes and animal studies.
Email: [email protected]
Where to Buy Resveratrol Powder?
Xi an Sost Biotech CO,. Ltd. founded in 2012, is a professional manufacturer of herbal extract and specialized in research, development, production, sale and service of Cosmetic Ingredients, Health Care Ingredients, Fruits & Vegetables Powder, Food Additives and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API), as well as Chinese medicine raw material. We insist on producing high quality, green products for human health. Building mutually beneficial and win-win partnership as our development strategy.