Mar 28, 2019
What's Stevia Extract
Stevia extract is natural constituents of the plant Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni . Stevia extract is 250 times sweeter than sucrose, and have the potential to serve as non-caloric sweeteners. Stevia extract is already in use as a food sweetener in a number of South American and Asian countries. Several studies have reported hypoglycemic and hyotensive effects of stevioside and Stevia extracts.
What Is Stevia Extract Good For
1. Stevia extract helps solve various skin problems;
2. Stevia extract can control high blood pressure and blood sugar levels;
3. Stevia extract helps keep fit and reduce cravings for fatty foods;
4. Stevia extract’s anti-bacterial properties help prevent minor illness and cure minor wounds;
5. Adding stevia extract to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improved oral health;
6. Stevia extract induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
What Is Stevia Extract Used For
1. Applied in the food field, stevia extract is mainly used as a non-calorie food sweetener.
2. Applied in other products, such as beverage, liquor, meat, daily products and so on.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, stevia is approved to use in medicine, and developing many new products in few years.
Email: [email protected]