Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: Taxifolin 98%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Taxifolin powder is a chemical substance extracted from pine plants such as larch and Douglas fir. It belongs to the bioflavonoid, and its scientific name is dihydroquercetin. It has anti-cancer, antibacterial, and free radical scavenging effects. It has excellent application value in food, medicine and health care products.
Part of Use
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can inhibit the synthesis of fat and cholesterol.
2. It can be used to treat malignant lymphocytic disease.
3. It can anticancer and antioxidant.
4. It can effectively absorb the ultraviolet rays in the atmosphere, prevent ultraviolet damage, and play a role in whitening and sunscreen.
5. It can treat cerebrovascular diseases.
1. Used in food field, it is a good food additive.
2. Used in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as an intermediate raw material for pharmaceuticals.
3. Used in cosmetic field, it can inhibit melanin precipitation.
4. Used in industrial field, used to make antioxidants, rocket fuel, engine grease additives, etc.