Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 10%-50% Polysaccharide,1%-3% Triterpene
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
The botanical name of reishi mushroom is ganoderma lucidum, as well as Lingzhi. Ganoderma Lucidum is a traditional mushroom within history of more than 2000 years, which is the most popular mushroom around the world. Ganoderma lucidum red reishi mushroom extract contains an abundant of polysaccharides and triterpene. It is 100% water soluble without any sediment and impurities.
Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antidiabetic, anti-hypotensive, and protective of the liver. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has also been found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
As one of the leading reishi mushroom extract manufacturers, if you are interested in the details of reishi extract, please contact us anytime.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Enhance immunoregulation, promotes metabolism.
2. Ganoderma lucidum extract can prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin care.
3. Used to removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep.
4. Anti-tumor and anti radiation, inhibit tumor growth, prevent postoperative recurrence.
5. Ganoderma lucidum red reishi mushroom extract will protect liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury.
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
1. Used in the food field to improve the immune system.
2. Used in the cosmetic field to improve the skin.
3. Used in the medicine field, it can treat a variety of diseases.