May 09, 2019
What's Cassia Cinnamon Powder & Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
1. Cinnamomum aromaticum (Cassia cinnamon or Chinese cinnamon) are commonly used. The cassia Cinnamon is made by cutting the outer 1/16th of an inch layer of the Cinnamon tree trunk. If you are buying cinnamon powder to use in a recipe, I recommend purchasing a cinnamon product.
2. Cinnamomum verum is known as Ceylon Cinnamon, the country of origin is Sri Lanka. and comes from a tree called Cinnamomum verum. People use the bark to make medicine. Ceylon Cinnamon sticks are made by first cutting the thin branches of the Cinnamon Tree.
Specifically, Ceylon cinnamon is typically more expensive than any of the Cassia versions.
What Is Cinnamon Powder Used For
1. Treats type 2 diabetes and lowers blood sugar levels.
2. Cuts down cholesterol level.
3. Combats cancer.
4. Treats cardiovascular diseases.
5. Instant and natural mouth freshener.
6. Bid adieu to pimples and welcome healthy skin.
7. It also helps improve blood circulation, thus making your hair strong and beautiful.
Where To Get Cinnamon Powder & Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Xi an Sost Biotech CO,. Ltd. founded in 2012, is a professional manufacturer of herbal extract and specialized in research, development, production, sale and service of Cosmetic Ingredients, Health Care Ingredients, Fruits & Vegetables Powder, Food Additives and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API), as well as Chinese medicine raw material. We insist on producing high quality, green products for human health. Building mutually beneficial and win-win partnership as our development strategy.