Nov 29, 2016
Health Care Supplement Honeysuckle Flower Extract Chlorogenic acid Powder
In Traditional Chinese medicine, Honey suckle flowers are among the important herbs for clearing away heat and relieving toxic materials. This herb relieves "fire toxicity" manifesting itself as hot, painful sores or swellings of the eyes, throat, or breast. It expels "wind-heat" manifesting itself as sore throat or headache when one catches cold. And it treats "damp heat" manifesting itself as bladder infection. Modern laboratory research has confirmed that the flowers have an inhibitory effect on the bacteria that cause salmonella, staph, strep, pseudomonas, and tuberculosis infections.
Chlorogenic acid is the most important phenolic compound in Honey suckle flowers and has been known as an antioxidant for a long time. It is also an inhibitor of the tumor promoting activity of phorbol esters; and might therefore contribute to the prevention of Type II Diabetes Mellitus and cardiovascular disease.
Honeysuckle extract: 5%,10%,20%
Product Name: Honeysuckle Flower P.E.
Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic acid
CAS No.: 327-97-9
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Weight: 354.31
1. It can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient;
2. It has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effects;
3. It has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects;
4. It has obvious anti-infectious effects, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic.
1) Has a wide range of biological effects, from insect resistance to human health
2) An important factor in plant metabolism
3) An antioxidant and has anti-fungi effectivity, stronger than the antibacterial effectivity
4) An ester of caffeic acid and quinic acid, a major phenolic compound in coffee, the daily intake of coffee drinkers is 0.05-0.1g.
5) Strong antioxidants in vitro and could therefore be contribute to the prevention of disease caused.