Jul 01, 2019
Cycloastragenol Astragalus Extract
5%，10% Brown Powder
50%, 90% Light Yellow Powder
98% White Powder
Molecular Formula: C30H50O5
Molecular Weight: 490.72
CAS No.：78574-94-4 84605-18-5
Test Method: HPLC-RID or HPLC-ELSD
Cycloastragenol is a saponin found in or derived from Astragalus/Astragalus membranaceus.
It contains RevGenetics natural small molecule Telomerase activator. The Cycloastragenol ingredient was tested by UCLA and was called TAT2 in their telomerase study. We provide an Astragalus extract with a measurable amount of Cycloastragenol.
[ Function ]
1. It has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, includingphysical, mental, or emotional stress;
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.