Jan 24, 2019
Are Glutathione and L Glutathione The Same
1. L-glutathione also is known as reduced glutathione, or GSH, and is composed of a single glutathione molecule with the addition of a sulfhydryl group.
2. Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
[ Application ]
Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement --(food /cosmetic grade)
1. Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2. Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3. Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
Drug treatment and prevention--(pharmaceutical grade)
1. Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
2. Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for
3. Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
4. Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.
Xi an Sost Biotech Co., Ltd. integrates the research and development, production and sales for many years. We are your reliable L Glutathione wholesaler.
※ We can supply customized service as your request.
Email: [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]