Appearance: Red Oil or Light Yellow Transparent Liquid
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Capsaicin is the active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus; Capsicum, It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact.
SOST provide oil soluble capsicum oleoresin. Capsicum oleoresin is extracted and refined from dry chilli. It appears as dark red to orange red oil liquid with pungent aroma. Main components are capsaicin, capsanthol, dihydrocapsaicin and nordihydrocapsaicin. After the burning sensation of eating hot peppers, the brain instinctively assumes that we are burned and begins to release endorphins, which are mainly used to relieve pain but also produce the addictive "high" similar to morphine. It has been applied for food addtive and catering industry.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Oil soluble capsicum oleoresin, protein, pectin, polysaccharide, capsicum red pigment and more than 100 kinds of complex chemicals. It can meet the human body needs all kinds of trace elements.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine use pepper to treat cold stomach, rheumatism and other diseases. Modern studies have shown that capsaicin has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anesthetic and detoxifying effects, and its analgesic effect is the same as morphine, but more durable than morphine, and has a significant effect on post-herpes zoster neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, diabetic neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, bald hair, etc.
3. Capsicum oleoresin can also inhibit the occurrence of malignant tumors, skin diseases, weight loss and other special effects.
4. Capsicum oleoresin removed capsaicin spicy, reduce the stimulation of the stomach.
1. Capsaicin is used as natural red coloring matter.
2. Capsaicin is used as natural condiment and seasoning.
3. Capsaicin is used as good ingredient for health product, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.