Annual supply capacity:50 tons
Delivery time:1-3 working days
What Is Whey Protein Isolate Powder?
Whey protein is a complete source of high-quality protein, containing a comprehensive amino acid profile. Whey protein isolate is a highly purified form of Whey protein. Whey protein isolate goes through a rigorous filtration process, called Cross-Flow Micro-Filtration. Through this filtration process, protein is separated from any additional fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and lactose, resulting in a more purified form of protein.This makes it a great option for those with particularly acute lactose intolerance, as well as those looking to maintain muscles while losing fat, since it contains fewer calories, fat, carbohydrates, and sugar than any other type of whey protein or casein.
Standard plate count
Whey Protein Isolate Powder Benefits:
1. Increases muscle mass:
Whey Protein Isolate is rich in the essential Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, isoleucine, and Valine), which are directly responsible for increasing the rate of the biological process of muscle protein synthesis and decreasing the rate of protein degradation. They’re the building blocks of protein.
2. Weight Loss
Whey Protein Isolate contains fewer calories, fat, carbohydrates, and sugar. And it can be easily digested by your body. This protein will be absorbed and processed quickly. Meanwhile, Protein also helps with satiation and will help you hit your protein intake.
3. Enhance Strength
Whey Protein Isolate contains a higher content of BCAAs, primarily Leucine, compared to other high-quality protein sources. Leucine is the essential amino acid, that signals muscle protein synthesis to occur, and with a rapid digestion rate, Whey Protein Isolate increases blood amino acid concentrations shortly after ingestion. Several studies indicate that Whey Protein Isolate stimulates muscle protein synthesis better than any other protein source, building more lean muscle mass, equating to building greater gains in strength.
4. Muscle Recovery
The high availability of amino acids in whey protein isolate, especially branched-chain amino acids, is important for protein synthesis in the hours immediately after ingestion. Whey Isolate also contains high amounts of L-Glutamine, which is a conditionally essential amino acid, which helps decrease muscle mass breakdown, and exercise-induced muscle soreness.
1. Food industry: It is used for dairy food, meat food, baked food, flour food, various drinks, candy, flavoring food, etc.
2. Pharmaceutical manufacturing: health food, base materials, fillers, biological drugs, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial products: petroleum industry, manufacturing industry, agricultural products, scientific research and development, batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Daily necessities: facial cleanser, beauty cream, make-up water, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, facial mask, etc.
5. Feed and veterinary medicine: canned pets, animal feed, nutritional feed, research and development of transgenic feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary medicine products, etc.
6. Test reagent: It can be used for various experimental research and development.
7. Other industries: It can replace glycerin as flavoring, antifreeze and moisturizing agent for cut tobacco.