Appearance: Yellow Crystalline Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Retinoic acid is a metabolite of vitamin A₁ that mediates the functions of vitamin A₁ required for growth and development. All-trans-retinoic acid is required in chordate animals, which includes all higher animals from fish to humans. During early embryonic development, all-trans-retinoic acid generated in a specific region of the embryo helps determine position along the embryonic anterior/posterior axis by serving as an intercellular signaling molecule that guides development of the posterior portion of the embryo. It acts through Hox genes, which ultimately control anterior/posterior patterning in early developmental stages.
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It is a drug commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris.
2. It is available as a cream or gel. It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia.
3. It can stimulate skin growth and keep epidermic normal.
4. It can slow down skin aging process for solarization, remove tiny wrinkles.
5. It can reduce skin roughness, so skin will become ruddy.
1. Retinoic is mainly used for the cure of dermatonosus like acne, ichthyosis and psoriasis abnormal, etc.
2. Retinoic can bea made into tretinoin or retinoic acid cream to cureacne or other unhealthy skin.
3. Retinoic is used for skin keratinocytes-resistant drugs and cell-induced differentation drug.