Appearance:White Powder or Brown Powder
Shelf Life:2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Glabridin is extracted from the root of licorice and is an isoflavone. It is yellowish-brown and white powder,insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents such as propylene glycol. Glabridin is known as "whitening gold" because of its powerful whitening effect. It can eliminate free radicals and melanin on the skin, whitening and anti-aging. Licorice root extract powder glabridin often used in cosmetic field and medicine field .
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can inhibit the production of skin melanin.
2. It can whitening, anti-aging and anti-oxidant for skin.
3. It can prevent rough skin and inhibit inflammation.
1. Widely used in the food industry.
2. It is used in healthcare field.
3. As the basic raw material of cosmetics, it is used in cosmetic field.
4. Used as a raw material for heat-clearing and detoxifying drugs in medicine field.