Appearance: Fluffy, White Powder
Specification: 940, 934, 980, U20
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Carbomer is an acrylic cross-linked resin obtained by cross-linking pentaerythritol with acrylic acid. It is a very important rheology modifier. Carbomer has the functions of thickening, suspending, stabilizing the system, regulating the release of water and active substances, and has simple process and good stability. Therefore, it is a rheological modification widely used in personal care products, pharmaceuticals and other fields. Carbomers codes (910, 934, 940, 941 and 934P) are an indication of molecular weight and the specific components of the polymer.
940, 934, 980, U20
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Carbomer 940 powder can protect the skin.
2. It can resist UV.
3. It can reduce inflammation.
1. Carbomer 934 powder: thick gels, emulsions, suspensions.
2. Carbomer 940 powder: gels, creams.
3. Carbomer 980 powder: crystal clear gel, water or alcohol solvent.
4. Carbomer U20 powder: shampoo, shower gel, cream, emulsion, electrolyte-containing skin care, hair care gel.