Appearance: White Fine Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. The best-known silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm Bombyx mori reared in captivity. The shimmering appearance of silk is due to the triangular prism-like structure of the silk fibre, which allows silk cloth to refract incoming light at different angles, thus producing different colors.
We can supply silk fibroin protein powder for skin whitening, any requirement, please contact us freely.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Silk Protein is is a functionally prominent nutrient with higher nutritional value;
2. Silk Protein has the detoxication effects for some aromatics which can cause cancer;
3. Silk Protein helps promoting the metabolism of alcohol in human body and protecting liver;
4. Silk Protein can also repair and nurse the hair injured besides chemic through penetrating the interior of scathing hair squama;
5. Silk Protein can keep and adjust moisture, prevent skin from ultraviolet radiation, restrain splash generation, facilitate anti-aging for skin.
1. Applied in cosmetic field.
2. Applied in food field.
3. Applied in the medical field.
4. Applied in the healthcare field.