Appearance: White Fine Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. The best-known silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm Bombyx mori reared in captivity. The shimmering appearance of silk is due to the triangular prism-like structure of the silk fibre, which allows silk cloth to refract incoming light at different angles, thus producing different colors.
We can supply silk fibroin protein powder for skin whitening, any requirement, please contact us freely.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. As a constituent component of silk fibroin and serins in medical field, through concentrated sulfuric acid, heparin can be obtained with the same material, with anti-clotting activity, delaying the effect of blood clotting time, blood tests can be developed using the equipment or anti-thrombotic material. Using the same method to change the number of processing conditions, silk fibroin protein powder for skin whitening may be rich in water absorption and water retention properties of silk, processed into high-level water-based materials or other physiological health supplies.
2. Industrial processed into silk powder particles, except for cosmetic or health food additives, the tissue paper or food preservation can also be made with silk powder containing packaging materials and silk materials with antibacterial properties.
3. Natural silk fabric mask, leads the new trend of beauty. The structure of natural silk is very similar to human skin, so there are human "second skin" reputation. Silk Beauty in China has a long history, back in China's Ming Dynasty, because of the importance of medicinal value, it is the Royal Palace are used for daily beauty regimen.
1. Applied in cosmetic field.
2. Applied in food field.
3. Applied in the medical field.
4. Applied in the healthcare field.