Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: >150000 Mesh, 20-200 nm
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
The use in China of pearl powder, both as medicine and as cosmetic, dates back at least to 320 AD. Pure pearl powder was an ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine, in the treatment of eye diseases, tuberculosis and to prevent heart attacks. In medieval Europe, pearl powder was widely perceived to have therapeutic qualities. Pearl powder was also used as a skin whitener by women in Europe during the nineteenth century.
Hydrolyzed pearl powder is a kind of pearl powder，which can be 100% soluble in water. It completely retains the pearl raw material content. Through various technologies, the insoluble material in the pearl composition can be converted into soluble material，which can improve the absorption rate and solve the problem that the pearl powder is not easy to absorb.
Because of this, our product of hydrolyzed pearl powder for skin whitening came into being.
>150000 Mesh, 20-200 nm
Part of Used
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Hydrolyzed Pearl Powder for Skin Whitening can relieve uneasiness of the body and mind, improve acuity of sight, detoxify and promote granulation, used for insomnia, epilepsy, nebula, healing ulcer.
2. It can make skin smooth, velvety, white.
3. It can make skin white and gloss, eliminate black spot, can slow down senile and wrinkle.
4. It has the functions of filling, healing, anti inflammation, promoting granulation for facial furuncle, whelk and wound.
1. Cosmetic raw materials.
Such as: mask, cream, cosmtic lotions.
2. Health food additive.
Such as: oral liquid, eat directly.
3. Commodity raw materials.
Such as: soap, lotions.
4. Raw material in pharmacy.