Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Tribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and Australia. It can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil. Like many weedy species, this plant has many common names, including bindii, bullhead, burra gokharu, caltrop, cat's head, devil's eyelashes, devil's thorn, devil's weed, goathead and puncturevine.
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lower blood pressure, blood fat, cholesterol-lowering, anti-aherogenic effects.
2. Obviously anti-aging effects, improve body immunity.
3. With the role of impotence, With the function of relieving muscle spasm and cramps.
4. With enhanced myocardial contractility, slow down the heart rate,such as the expansion of the role of coronary artery.
5. With the function of diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunit, meanwhile.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.