Appearance: Off-White Powder or Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Asiaticoside 10%-90%,Total triterpenes 70-90%
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Gotu Kola（Centella Asiatica）is a perennial creeping plant. Traditionally used in the management of dermatological conditions in its native area. It is used to support faster healing of small wounds, scratches and superficial burns, as well as an anti-inflammatory for eczema, minor itching and insect bites. Its active constituents are pentacyclic triterpenoids which have regulating and activating functions, acting on the collagen present in many organs.
In skin, the major components are collagens type I and II. Skin aging is related mainly to a decrease in type I collagen levels, which also plays a major role in wound healing. Studies have shown that the main constituents of Centella asiatica (Asiatic acid, madecassic acid, and asiaticoside) increase collagen synthesis. In addition to stimulating the synthesis of collagen, it also improves tensile strength of the skin.
Total triterpenes 70-90%
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Inducing diuresis and reducing edema.
2. Brain refreshing.
3. Function of nourishing, diminish inflammation, heal wounds or ulcers, diuresis purge and calming.
4. Treat leprosy, ulcer.
5. Wave action to blood purification and immunity.
6. Reduce blood press, treat liver disease.
7. Antibacterial action.
8. It can make the skin soft, help to improve cutis laxa phenomenon.
9. Help to promote the formation of collagen in the dermal layer.
10. Heal damaged tissue and tight skin, prevent hygrodermia, detumescence detoxification and remove abscess.
1. Used in cosmetic field.
2. Used in food field.
3. Used in pharmaceutical field.
4. Used in feed additives.