Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Aloe Polysaccharide 10%-50%, Aloin 10%-98%, Aloe-Emodin 95%
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Emodin in aloe vera extract powder, a member of the anthraquinones family, is a resin that can be found in many plants, but is most often extracted from the rhubarb plant and Polygonum cuspidatum. Some of the many potential uses of this substance include its use as a laxative, its ability to mitigate the impact of diabetes, and as a part of anti-cancer therapy. The main side effects of emodin are nausea, diarrhea, and damage to the liver or kidneys.
Part of Used
Aloe Polysaccharide 10%-50%
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Antibacterial, antithrombotic, antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis.
2. Preventing cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer, due to its estrogen role.
3. Antioxidation, delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne(whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
1. Applied in food field, it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it's frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
3. Applied in comestics, aloe vera extract powder can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.