Part of Use：Seed
Appearance：Yellow Brown Powder
Shelf Life：2 Years
Flaxseed powder benefits for skin extraced fron flaxseeds. Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds. In fact, linseed or “flax seed” are different names for the same seed. Flaxseeds are a great source of dietary fiber; minerals like manganese, thiamine and magnesium; and plant-based protein.
Flax is one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (or ALA), in the world. Another unique fact about flaxseeds is that they are the source of lignans in the human diets; flaxseed contain about seven times as many lignans as the closest runner-up, sesame seeds.
1. Decreasing Blood lipids, Cholesterin and Triglyceride.
2. Prevent Apoplexy and Hypertension.
3. Prevent Blood clots and Arteriosclerosis.
4. Prevent Arrhythmia.
5. It used to lose weight. Can burn surplus fat of Body.
6. It will reduce allergic reaction, reduce asthma, improve arthritis.
7. With the function of improving female menstrual period syndrome.
8. Can reduce the bad influence of hazardous chemicals produced when under pressure, control stress, reduce depression and insomnia.
9. Flaxseed Powder Benefits For Skin will improve skin fat content, moisten the skin smooth, soft and flexible, make the skin breath and sweat to normal, to mitigate various skin problems.
1. As raw material of the ingredients in cosmetics, flaxseed extract is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2. As raw materials of products for anti-cancer, anti-tumor, flaxseed extract is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
3. As ingredients of products for treating menopause, balancing hormones and so on,flaxseed extract powder is mainly used in health product industry.
4. Health food, for cosmetic, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical supplement.