Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 10%-50% Polysaccharides
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Shiitake is one of the best known medicinal mushrooms. In Chinese herbalism, it is reported to boost "Qi" within the body-the essential energy that flows through the meridians in the body. Shiitake mushroom powder are also used to tonify the liver and support overall immune health. Modern research suggests that extracts of Shitake mushrooms powder may also help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Liver detoxification lentinan: lentinan can significantly reduce CC l4, ALT thioacetamide and prednisolone-induced rise, and antagonistic CCl4 liver glycogen content reduce damage, with liver detoxification.
2. Shiitake mushroom powder has anti-platelet aggregation.
3. Boost the immune system.
4. Against atherosclerosis, cancer, bacterial and viral infections.
5. Reduce serum cholesterol.
6. Shrink tumors.
7. Protect liver function.
1. Used as the raw materials of healthcare products.
2. Used as the raw materials of food and condiments.