Appearance: Light Green To Green Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Alfalfa, also called lucerne and called Medicago sativa in binomial nomenclature, is a perennial flowering plant in the legume family Fabaceae. It is cultivated as an important forage crop in many countries around the world. It is used for grazing, hay, and silage, as well as a green manure and cover crop. Raw alfalfa seed sprouts are 93% water, 2% carbohydrates, 4% protein, and contain negligible fat. In a 100 gram reference amount, raw alfalfa sprouts supply 23 calories and 29% of the Daily Value of vitamin K. They are a moderate source of vitamin C, some B vitamins, phosphorus, and zinc.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Hepling promote health and healing, especially diseases such as cancer, anemia, thalassemia, obesity, acidity, piles, arthritis, etc.
2. Improving energy levels, strengthening the immune system.
3. Purifying the blood and rebuilding the blood stream.
4. Helping to purify the liver.
5. Neutralizing toxins and carcinogens in the body.
6. Improving digestion.
1. Pharmaceutical (for curing diabetes mellitus).
2. Health food and food additive (Such as brewing beer and whiskey).