Part of Use：Whole
Appearance：Light Green Powder
Cabbage is a good source of beta-carotene, vitamin C and fiber. It is a cruciferous vegetable, and has been shown to reduce the risk of some cancers, especially those in the colorectal group. This is possibly due to the glucosinolates found in cole crops, which serve as metabolic detoxicants, or due to the sulphoraphane content, also responsible for metabolic anti-carcinogenic activities. Cabbage Extract Powder also contains anthocyanins, which in other vegetables have been proven to have anti-carcinogenic properties. Along with other cole crops, cabbage is a source of indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that boosts DNA repair in cells and appears to block the growth of cancer cells.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. The health benefits of cabbage extract powder include anti-radiation, anti-inflammation.
2. Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer, and treatment of constipation.
3. Stomach ulcers, headache, excess weight, skin disorders, eczema, jaundice, scurvy.
4. Arthritis, gout, eye disorders, heart disease, ageing.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.
2. Beverage for hearlthcare.
3. Healthy food additive.