Appearance: Red-Purple to Deep-Purple Powder
Specification: 100 Mesh
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Beet Juice Extract Powder is an excellent source of folate and a good source of manganese, and contains betaines which may function to reduce the concentration of homocysteine, a homolog of the naturally occurring amino acid cysteine.
The red colour compound betanin is not broken down in the body, and in higher concentration may temporarily cause urine and stool to assume a reddish colour; in the case of urine this is called beeturia. This effect may cause distress and concern due to the visual similarity to hematuria (blood in the urine) or blood in the stool, but is completely harmless and will subside once the food is out of the system.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Beet Juice Extract Powder benefits for skin includes its cleansing action, which helps in eliminating toxins from the body, thereby benefiting the skin too.
2. Beet root extract is lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
3. The juice of beetroot is effective in lowering high blood pressure. It has been observed that the blood pressure dropped after one hour of consuming beetroot juice.
4. Beet root extract consumption is good for cardiovascular health.
5. Beet root extract contains a compound called 'betaine', which reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke, etc. However, betaine supplements are not recommended.
6. Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterized by low levels of stomach acid.
7. It has also been contended that beetroot can help in fighting disease causing compounds called nitrosamines.
8. Beet root extract can also curb inflammation, which is associated with heart disease, osteoporosis etc.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Applied in the healthcare field.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Previous: No Information
Next: Wild Lettuce Extract