Appearance: Red-Purple to Deep-Purple Powder
Specification: 100 Mesh
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Beet Juice Powder is made from the root of plant Beta vulgaris L. The production process includes juicing the red beetroot, centrifugal filtering the juice, concentrating, spray drying into powder and sieving the powder through 80 mesh.
Beet root juice powder is not only natural pigment for food and beverages but also great materials for supplements. It can help improve liver health and overal wellness.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Benefits for skin includes its cleansing action, which helps in eliminating toxins from the body, thereby benefiting the skin too.
2. Lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
3. The juice of beetroot is effective in lowering high blood pressure. It has been observed that the blood pressure dropped after one hour of consuming beetroot juice.
4. Good for cardiovascular health.
5. It contains a compound called 'betaine', which reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke, etc. However, betaine supplements are not recommended.
6. Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterized by low levels of stomach acid.
1. Used for soups, sauces, gravy, stock cubes, flavoring, seasonings, health drinks,flavours,dietary supplements.
2. Improve the blood quality,purify the blood by flushing away fatty deposits.
3. Improving circulation and regulate blood PH balance.