Part of Use：Whole
Appearance：Light Yellow Powder
Specification：98%, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Shelf Life：2 Years
Apigenin is named for their apple-like scent, which is a common name for several daisy-like plants. Their branched stem is erect and smooth and grows to a height of 15-60 cm. The flowers are borne in paniculate capitula. The white ray florets are furnished with a ligule, while the disc florets are yellow. The hollow receptacle is swollen and lacks scales. The flowers have a strong, aromatic smell, and bloom in early to mid summer.
10% 20% 10:1 20:1 100:1 200:1
1. Have the function of lowering blood pressure and blood fat.
2. Have the function of self-possession and calm the nerves.
3. Have the function of nourishing the blood, it can supply blood loss of women caused by menses.
4. Have the function of controlling weight.
1. Applied in Food field.
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.