Appearance: Red Powder
Specification: 3% Monacolin K
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Red yeast rice, or monascus purpureus, is yeast grown on rice. 100% red yeast rice extract powder has been used as a dietary staple in many Asian countries and it is currently used as a nutritional supplement taken to manage cholesterollevels. Used in China for over a thousand years, red yeast rice has now found its way to American consumers looking for alternatives to statin therapy.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, red yeast rice was used to improve blood circulation and to aid in digestion. It has now been found to lower blood lipids, including cholesterol and triglycerides. Recorded use of red yeast rice goes back as far as the Chinese Tang Dynasty in 800 A.D.
3% Monacolin K
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Decrease LDL cholesterol and rise HDL cholesterol without side effects, and inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the liver by inhibiting the action of HMG-COA reductase which is known to raise cholesterol levels to keep cholesterol levels in check.
2. Support healthy blood pressure levels, balance blood sugar, lower serum lipid levels, improve blood circulation, and promote cardiovascular health.
3. Promote healthy spleen and stomach function.
4. 100% Red Yeast Rice Extract Powder is benefit for bone health and function.
5. Improve digestion, promote normal cell growth, and slow down the aging process.
1. As raw materials of drugs for lowering blood pressure and Alzheimer's disease, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2. As active ingredient of products for improving blood circulation and benefiting stomach, it is mainly used in health product industry.
3. As food supplements and natural pigment, it is widely used in food industry.