Plant Part Used:fruit
Appearance:Brownish Yellow powder
Grade:Pharmaceutical and Food Grade
Momordica, also known as bitter melon, is a plant belonging to the genus Momordica of the Gourd family. Bitter melon is native to East India and widely cultivated in tropical to temperate regions of the world, as well as in north and south of china. Bitter melon taste bitter,bitter gourd uses for vegetables edible.
1. Clearing heat and detoxifying.
2. Nourishing skin.
3. Lower blood sugar.
4. Raise liver blood.
5. Anti-inflammatory defervescence.
6. Bitter melon extract is known as "fat killer",Heat purging fire, invigorate spleen and appetizer;Can also regulate blood pressure, blood fat, cholesterol and so on to a certain extent.
1. It has been used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections including psoriasis, GI disorders, the common cold.
2. It is also used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.