Appearance: Brown Powder
Specification: 10:1, 20:1
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
In Chinese medicine, the lotus leaf is classified as a bitter herb. According to traditional practitioners, bitter herbs trigger the production of bile and hydrochloric acid, which stimulate digestion and ease flatulence. Bile secretion assists in the breakdown of fats, and serves as a liver tonic. As an astringent, lotus leaf has the ability to stop bleeding, such as hematuria (blood in urine), hematemesis (blood in vomit) and excessive menstrual bleeding. Scientific research has revealed that lotus leaf contains alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in the leaf have sedative and antispasmodic properties.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Weight control, adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant.
2. Anticoagulant and antidote in medicine. It is used for treatment of summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation.
3. It can significantly reduce serum triglycerides and cholesterol content of calcitriol with lipid regulating health role.
4. Lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver.
5. It is commonly combined with cartages, which promotes blood circulation and lowers blood fats .
1. Applied in food field, lotus leaf become a delicious and healthy green food.
2. Applied in healthcare field, lotus leaf tea by the majority of lesbian love.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can promote the growth of bone.
Next: No Information