Plant Part Used: fruit
Specification: 10:1,20:1,10% Charantin
Appearance: Brownish Yellow powder
Grade: Pharmaceutical and Food Grade
Bitter gourd, also known as bitter squash or karela (in India), is a unique vegetable-fruit that can be used as food or medicine.
It is the edible part of the plant Momordica Charantia, which is a vine of the Cucurbitaceae family and is considered the most bitter among all fruits and vegetables.
1. Lower blood sugar fast.
2. prevent and improve diabetes' complication.
3. regulate blood fats, and reinforce immunity.
4. Bitter melon's Vitamin C content is very high.
5. It has functions of preventing scurvy.
6. protecting cell membrane and so on.
7. It can prevent atherosclerosis, sharpen organism stress, and protect the heart.
1. Can be used as health products material.
2. Can be used as nutritional supplement.
3. Can be used in fiber dietary as food supplement.
4. Can be used as pharmaceutical material for making capsule, tablets, or softgels and pills.